Tom Levee, a devoted member of the Value Schools Foundation Board, has proudly returned to his Los Angeles home after a breathtaking journey along the Continental Divide Trail (CDT).
Central City Value High School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
- Value Schools Students:1,666
- English Language Learners:28%
- Socioeconomically Disadvantaged:95%
- High School Graduates:97%
- College Ready Graduates:83%
- Accepted to 4-year Universities:73%
Realize The Experiences
Grant Cambridge Honored as Champion of Education
In an extraordinary show of commitment and generosity, Capital Group associates, in partnership with Northwestern Mutual, have raised over $270,000 to establish 529 education investment accounts for kindergarteners at Everest Value School and Downtown Value School. This collaboration exemplifies the strength of our values by giving back to the community and ensuring a promising and equitable future for our students.