The Value Schools Foundation works with leaders throughout our community to find new and exciting ways for donors and friends to make a lasting difference in the lives of our students – by sharing their professional insight and talent with young people eager to learn.
Central City Value High School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
- Value Schools Students:1,666
- English Language Learners:28%
- Socioeconomically Disadvantaged:95%
- High School Graduates:97%
- College Ready Graduates:83%
- Accepted to 4-year Universities:73%
Realize The Experiences
Grant Cambridge Honored as Champion of Education
One of the exciting new ways to give back to our community is by creating a career exploration day at your business. We are asking our friends to create an interactive half- or full-day experience where students learn and explore the careers inside your business or organization.