One of the exciting new ways to give back to our community is by creating a career exploration day at your business. We are asking our friends to create an interactive half- or full-day experience where students learn and explore the careers inside your business or organization.
Central City Value High School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
- Value Schools Students:1,666
- English Language Learners:28%
- Socioeconomically Disadvantaged:95%
- High School Graduates:97%
- College Ready Graduates:83%
- Accepted to 4-year Universities:73%
Realize The Experiences
Grant Cambridge Honored as Champion of Education
The Value Schools Board of Directors is pleased to announce the appointment of Loreen Riley as the new President and CEO of Value Schools, effective July 1, 2022. Ms. Riley’s appointment is a clear reflection of the Board’s confidence in her ability to lead Value Schools to even greater success in the future.